SAFETY & HYGIENE MEASURES
Our COVID-19 Safety & Hygiene Measures
Due to the successful protection measures in Greece, the situation is, luckily, under control and on our part, we look forward to welcoming guests again. But let’s not forget that the long-anticipated reopening of the hotels in Greece on June the 15th, coincides with times which call for extraordinary measures and we should not rest on our laurels. For this, the team of Utopia Villas has abided by the measures issued by international and local health organizations and has taken all the steps to make our hotel a safe shelter of relaxation.
Welcoming our guests to a clean and comfortable stay where they feel safe and taken care of, was -and is- our top priority. You may read below some of the measures we are implementing to keep you safe, however, do keep in mind that they may be updated, following the instructions issued by international and local health authorities as well as the Greek government.
- Daily cleaning & disinfection in both public areas and suites based on high-quality global hygiene standards.
- Keeping the appropriate distances in public areas.
- All our suites come with a private plunge pool, you will not share a pool with others
- Serving breakfast in the privacy of your suite.
- Changing towels in the suites daily.
We are ready, and we are looking forward to welcoming you and offering you the safest and coziest stay!